This policy applies to all non-public, personal information that may be used to identify you as a visitor to our website as our customer, or as a potential customer, that is obtained by us in connection with the Websites or providing a product or service to you as part of our operations. The sources of Personal Information may include:
– Information you provide to us or to our Representatives in person or on the telephone;
– Information provided when you visit the Websites or communicate with us by email;
– Information that you may supply to us in written or electronic surveys;
– Information about your past transactions with any of the UniGroup companies;
– Information from consumer reporting agencies; or
– Information from anyone that you have authorized to provide such information to us.
We may use the Personal Information that you provide in order to respond to a request for an estimate; furnish a requested product or service to you; respond to your email or other inquiry; to help improve our services; or to send to you updates or notices about our products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We use reasonable measures to safeguard the security and integrity of your Personal Information through procedures and technology designed for that purpose. In addition, if you are one of our customers, your contract with us may contain distinct terms and conditions, limitations of liability and/or disclaimers of warranty applicable generally to the products or services provided. Although we make reasonable efforts to limit access to our facilities and vehicles to authorized representatives, we are not responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of information that is printed and placed in plain view on a shipping carton.